Zephyr Strategy is based in beautiful and beer-centric Boulder, Colorado. We are a division of Zephyr United, a small company involved in travel, food, and drink. Everything we do revolves around things we love.
Here are our beer and marketing credentials:
- Organizer of the annual Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference
- Organizer of the Beer Now Conference in the United Kingdom, which focuses on beer marketing, tourism, and communications in Europe
- Organizer of the Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference, which is the national gathering of industry members involved in these subjects
- Organizer of beer tours around the country and world via our sister companies Zephyr Adventures and Taste Vacations
- Much of our proprietary Eight Pillars of Digital Marketing for the Beer Industry came from interviews we conducted with Colorado craft breweries
- Member of the Brewers Association (also headquartered in Boulder)
In short, we are constantly practicing what we preach ourselves via our own social media, emailing marketing, SEO, and more in the above endeavors.
Our leadership consists of:
Allan Wright is the owner of Zephyr United, which includes Zephyr Adventures, Taste Vacations, and Zephyr Conferences as well as Zephyr Strategy. Allan has an MBA in Entrepreneurial Management from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, has lived in six different time zones, and has traveled to 60 countries. He has been running Zephyr for 20 years. As the main organizer of three six food and drink industry conferences related to marketing, social media, blogging, and tourism, Allan has arranged for hundreds of speakers to provide talks on these subjects. In his spare time, Allan runs his own food and drink blog, Eat Drink Boulder, and enjoys the trails, bike paths, and soccer fields of his home town.